- The 201 webinar series is designed for the professional who has at least two years of compliance experience and/or a firm grasp of the BIS and ITAR basics.
- This series will go beyond the basics of export compliance training and into more nuanced topics, such as export controls in the cloud; TAAs/MLAs/Distribution Agreements, and more.
201 Series Includes:
- EAR License Exceptions
- OFAC—Country Specific Issues
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (101 and 201 Series)
- Deemed Exports (101 and 201 Series)
- TAAs, MLAs, Distribution Agreements