- The 201 webinar series is designed for the professional who has at least two years of compliance experience and/or a firm grasp of the BIS and ITAR basics.
- This series will go beyond the basics of export compliance training and into more nuanced topics, such as export controls in the cloud; TAAs/MLAs/Distribution Agreements, and more.
201 Series Includes:
- BIS In Depth
- EAR License Exceptions
- OFAC—Country Specific Issues
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (101 and 201 Series)
- Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul (101 and 201 Series)
- Cybersecurity: Evolving Threats and Defenses (101 and 201 Series)
- Deemed Exports and Utilizing Research Universities (101 and 201 Series)
- TAAs, MLAs, Distribution Agreements
- Export Controls in the Cloud
If you missed the webinar series, you can register to receive net replays of the entire 17-part series here: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=7QDS.