Skip to content
- The 101 webinar series will cover a diverse range of introductory topics, including a understanding which government agencies/regulations are relevant for your products, classifying your products, how to design an effective export management plan, export enforcement/site visits, considerations when exhibiting at trade shows, amongst others.
- The 101 series is designed for those individuals who are new to export compliance or who wish to refresh their knowledge of export compliance regulation basics.
- This webinar series will help you understand the jurisdiction of the USG licensing agencies as well as your company’s responsibilities under the export compliance regulations.
101 Series Includes:
- BIS Introduction
- ITAR Introduction
- Destination Control Statements
- OFAC Introduction
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (101 and 201 Series)
- Deemed Exports (101 and 201 Series)
- Export Enforcement/Site Visits
- Export Controls at Trade Shows
- Creating an Effective Export Management Compliance Program